Friday, March 2, 2012

hot footing it around cape town

I was in Cape Town in December for a few days and due to time constraints and bad planning, I didn't manage to get to any of the design shops and places I had planned to go.  As a concequence, I sulked my way out of town, upset with the opportunity I'd missed.  But, yesterday more than made up for it!  With my accomplice (and guide) Mia, we managed to see most of the shops!  Hot footing it around town, we visited Loft living, Lim, Haas, Honest chocolate, Long street antique arcade, mungo and jemima, kloof antiques, afraid of mice, second time around, Merchants on Longskinny laminx , Liam Mooney and I know there are a few more I have missed out.  What a great day.  Not forgetting a much needed lunch stop at Jason (even if we did get into trouble for eating takeaway's at a eat-in table - so Joburg).  Today its onward to more adventures in Woodstock and Design Indaba itself.  A few snaps from my phone, my camera decided it wasn't going to be playing along.










No comments:

Post a Comment