Monday, March 5, 2012

my favourites


Thanks to number 19 for the nomination for the versatile blogger award.

A few random facts about myself:
 - I cannot survive without good tea.
 - I'm slightly addicted to blogging (ok maybe a little more than that).
 - I don't like parallel parking
 - The seaside is one of my favourite places to be.
 - I thrive on quiet mornings.
 - I love dogs, even though currently we have 2 cats (no dogs) and I'm fascinated by them.
 - If I can't visualise it I can't get excited about it.

Blogs I'm loving right now:



  Number 19






the versatile blog awards


Here’s the small print for those who want to play along:
  1. In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  3. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  4. In the same post, include this set of rules.
  5. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blog

No comments:

Post a Comment