Wednesday, May 30, 2012

and I'm off

It's been one of those frantic weeks trying to get everything done before I leave, hence the absence of recent posts.  I'm off for a few weeks to travel, do bit of work, see family, have fun and of course there is a wedding in Nantucket to add to the mix.  Going to visit some of my favourite cities...Paris and New York.  And a few new places too including Havana!  I'll be home 38 000km later, what a huge carbon footprint that is, oh dear, but the world is there to be explored.  Now to extract the cat from my suitcase which he has been sleeping in all day, send the last emails and finish packing.  I'm taking a small blog holiday, but I'll try and do a few posts while I am away.  And not to worry, I'll take lots of photos...


found here


No comments:

Post a Comment